CONTOUR MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Contour membership is transferable to any Contour location. A member in any Contour location can use Contour services at any Contour location. There are no exclusions.
- There is no membership setup fee.
- The monthly membership fee is $100 in WI and $100 in MN. In MN, a 2% MN Care Tax is added.
All Contour memberships are for a 12 month minimum term, which renews automatically each year unless the notice below is provided after the 12 month term. To cancel, please come in to speak with us at any Contour location. If you’ve moved more than 50 miles away from one of our locations, please submit your request with verification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members have 1 year from payment to use a banked service.
- The monthly membership starts the day you sign up for your membership, and renews on that date each month.
- Membership pricing, promotions and offers are non-transferrable and are for the member’s use only.
- Membership discounts do not apply to training, modeling and flash sale specials.
- Monthly membership dues cannot be supplemented by any other promotional vendor programs such as Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire Rewards, but if a member for example purchases Botox, they get the member rate, plus they can use their Brilliant Distinctions points.
- Any membership fee that is returned for insufficient funds, incorrect card number or card information is considered in arrears and due to Contour. If a membership is considered in arrears, membership services and discounts will not be available for use until balance is paid up to and including the current month due.
- If a membership is past due for more than 10 days, to reinstate the membership a $50 reinstatement fee must be paid.
In order to cancel a membership before the 12 month commitment has lapsed, the member must have moved more than 50 miles from any Contour location and will be required to send a current utility bill (gas, water, or electricity) with the address and member name listed on the bill. If member has not relocated, and hasn’t been a member for the 12 month minimum, a $350 short term cancellation fee will be due to terminate membership. All cancellation requests due to moving must be sent to email@example.com with the supporting documentation.
- A membership fee cannot be offset by any in store credit and must be paid by a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Prepayment of membership fees is available for a maximum of 5 years. Membership fee prepayment must be paid for a minimum of one full year, otherwise the monthly installment plan will be the only available payment method.
- Monthly membership fees are drafted on a 30 day rolling basis and are typically withdrawn on the same calendar day each month.
- Membership discounts and offers are available at each office that offers the services listed. If an office does not offer the service listed on the membership program, there will be no refunds or modifications for the members who visit that office.
- Contour members agree to abide by Contour Policies, found here: http://www.contourclinic.com/policies/